+0

(+1 - if I can realign my day job duties to free up time to help more :( )

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Hi,

Besides adding support for Servlet 2.5 which does not seem too overwhelming, most of the specification work is on support of JSP 2.1. I am happy to report that Jacob Hookom is willing to contribute code to add the necessary JSP support in Tomcat (he has done such an implementation already, and owns the copyright on that code). To host the code, a new branch is going to be needed for Jasper (as well as a new folder in servletapi).

For testing the implementation, Jacob is going to need access to the JSP 2.1 TCK (I suppose he'll need to be a committer to do that, but it should be ok by then).