Hi List,

please somebody explain:

every few days, a strange procedure can be seen on this list.
Somebody asks for improvement, suggests a fix or simply wants to discuss a new
feature.
Few minutes later, there is an answer from somebody, which tells us to ignore
this subject, because it is not relevant.

Is this necessary? Ok, sometimes we are too simple-hearted to understand all
consequences of our suggestions.
But IMHO, a one-line-answer is not going to help.

Please, replace your "go away", with "I vote against it".
(Even better would be some keywords for the green, so we can find some more
wisdom.)

R.