Hola,
Send Geir an email to tell him you're interested.  You'll need to sign
an NDA, and then he will place the TCK binaries in your minotaur home
directory.  The TCKs come with instructions on how to use them.

I'd like to run the TCKs for every release, but my bandwidth is fairly
low at the moment, so I'd love if you did the above yourself and then
I can try to help if you run into trouble.

Yoav

On 3/6/06, Jacob Hookom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm wondering about what I'd need to do/contact for using the TCK as a
> committer working on JSP 2.1?
>
> As for an update to the group, I'm still working on .tag files, but the
> new EL implementation is now part of the compiler.
>
> I'm torn on one thing though:
>
> 1) Bind the use of the org.apache.el explicitly in the Jasper code base
>
> 2) Minimize the use of org.apache.el implementation references to
> possibly allow other EL implementations (even for alternate syntaxes) to
> be used at runtime, such as using a JEXL or OGNL ExpressionFactory w/ JSP.
>
> --
> Jacob Hookom  -  Minneapolis

Yoav Shapira
Senior Architect