Rainer Jung wrote:

I don't want to make it available under /dev/dist, since it's a little early. If a couple of people give a little feedback, I would feel more comfortable.

You can put tarball inside your http://people.apache.org/~rjung/
It's much easier to handle tarball then doing svn co for each platform.

By the way: I added the final parts of logging for deprecated directives, that you started. I think we should now put all the deprecated ones (*chache*, balance_workers etc.) in the list? It will give users a good feedback about changes they should apply to their configuration, without breaking it.

Sure.

Regards,
Mladen.