Just a quick question for clarity regarding APR tests...we're testing
against the openssl-1.0.2-stable branch, correct? That passes fine,
but testing against trunk fails a couple of tests:

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.testAllOpenSSLCiphersMapped

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No mapping found in IBM's JSSE
implementation for TLS13-AES-128-GCM-SHA256+TLSv1.3 when one was
expected
No mapping found in Oracle's JSSE implementation for
TLS13-AES-128-GCM-SHA256+TLSv1.3 when one was expected

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.testOpenSSLCipherAvailability

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: TLS13-AES-128-GCM-SHA256+TLSv1.3
 expected:<0> but was:<1>
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.testOpenSSLCipherAvailability(TestCipher.java:107)