On 26/06/17 03:19, Huxing Zhang wrote:
>> The only thing I can think of is lack of support for the BIO connectors.
>> I have an easy fix for that if there is interest. Anything else?
>
> Also the RFC6265CookieProcessor.  We've experienced several incompatibility
> with LegacyCookieProcessor.
> For example,  cookies with leading dot is no longer valid in
> RFC6265CookieProcessor.

Since RFC6265 is clear that the leading '.' should not be there, I'm
reluctant to introduce a change to allow it. Unsurprisingly, it is IE
that needs the leading '.' in some cases.

We have made exceptions for IE in the past. Do we want to do that here?
LegacyCookieProcessor remains an option for those that need to support
this particular quirk of IE.

Personally, I'd prefer not to introduce a new option but I could be
persuaded to support such a change if there was sufficient demand.