On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org <i...@lucee.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark (et al.),
>
> On 10/2/2017 3:46 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>>
>> Once you built a local Tomcat instance and confirmed it is working, we
>> can point you towards some development tasks to get you started.
>

> I would also like to be pointed at some development tasks if possible.

Have you taken a look at the CONTRIBUTING guide in the repo?
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/CONTRIBUTING.md If it's
insufficient, let us know and we can update it. Right now it only
suggests looking at Beginner bugs, so we definitely need to expand
that (there are only three bugs currently flagged as Beginner). I'll
keep an eye out for other suggestions and add them as we go along
since there seems to be a few requests for getting started material
open at the moment.