Hi,

Someone on freenode (CiscoEagle) pointed out to me that the migration
guide's file comparison feature doesn't work :( Looking at the "configure
file differences" section on the 9.0 migration guide (
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration-9.html#Tomcat_9.0.x_configuration_file_differences),
if you click the "view differences" button you get taken to the gitbox web
UI, but it returns a 403. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I looked
to see if there was an alternative method to get the diff in the web UI but
I don't see one that allows you to compare files across tags.

Additionally the 8.0.x configuration file differences section is completely
broken (returns a 404) because it tries to use the svn repo for comparison,
which no longer exists. Example:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/tc8.0.x/trunk/conf/catalina.policy?diff_format=h&r1=1830460&r2=1834688

Thanks,
Coty