On 29/02/2024 20:57, ma...@apache.org wrote:
Author: markt
Date: Thu Feb 29 20:57:11 2024
New Revision: 1916061

Log:
Add certification summary for EL 6.0.0 TCK with Tomcat 11.0.0-M18-SNAPSHOT

This is a bit of an experiment. This particular certification is likely to be replaced once we have a proper 11.0.0-M18 release but I need a certified implementation to complete the release process for EL 6.0.0.

As my first attempt at a certification it is likely that that it will need some tweaks.

I'm expecting to need to certify Servlet, JSP and WebSocket towards the end of next month.

Medium to long term, my plan is to add certification to the nightly build process.