On 14/06/2013 16:38, Rainer Jung wrote:
On 14.06.2013 15:43, ma...@apache.org wrote:
Author: markt
Date: Fri Jun 14 13:43:56 2013
New Revision: 1493066

Log:
Container provided JARs should not be scanned for deployment annotations nor
should they be checked for web-fragment.xml files.

Sorry I haven't really investigated this, but:

- I think I have seen you committing a change that labels common loader
loaded Jars as container provided

Correct.

- we usually suggest to pack JDBC drivers into the common loader, right?

Correct.

So as a general consistency check to the above: we don't expect JDBC
drivers to contain relevant annotations, web fragments etc. in the near
future?

I certainly don't.

Note that any framework JARs in the common loader will always have SCIs processed.