On 15/06/2010 17:54, Davide Dozza wrote:
> Davide Dozza ha scritto:
>
> [...]
>
>> Making:    items.srs
>> cpp: line 0, Error: Too many file arguments.  Usage: cpp [input [output]]
>> Error starting preprocessor
>> dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../../wntmsci12.pro/srs/items.srs'
>>
>> The debugger window opens on transex3 and when I close it the
>> compilation stops with the error above.
>
> The windows error on debugger reports:
>
> Unhandled exception at 0x1000fb1a (tlmi.dll) in transex3.exe:
> 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
>
> Davide

hmm, no idea what's the problem here.

apparently this "transex3" thing wants to execute cpp, but doesn't give it
proper arguments. then cpp returns an error, and "transex3" can't handle
that and crashes.

i guess you should file an issue about this. assign it to "ihi".

you could try to cd into the "svl" module, and then run:
build VERBOSE=1

that will hopefully be more informative.

also, maybe it's a known and fixed issue, and trying again with m82 will
make it go away.

--
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
 for machines to execute." -- Abelson & Sussman, SICP