Hi Stephan, *,

thanks for the replies, now the problem remains why it fails. I could
very likely provide ssh-access to both buildbots if someone wants to
have a look.

I tried to track it down further back in time, and I must say that cws
is a pain in the ass. Virtually no revision builds because of cyclic
dependencies or typos. And even that, the history isn't clear to me.
Apparently it merged in renaissance1, that is still open and being worked on.

On top of that, smoketest on the earlier revisions reports success,
but one can still see the segfault messge that is not there on the
original Master.

I might have taken a wrong turn somewhere, but as written before that
cws doesn't follow the commit-log scheme and doesn't add the cws name
in the commit-message.

Anyway - my path took be back to changeset 5c75abeb21aa and that still
exhibits the problem. This is based on m65 (way older than
renaissance2's "milestone created") - fails in the sense that building
in smoketestoo_native does exit with status 0, but shows the
segfault-message.

That revision is a 1295 line diff - and that's it for me....

ciao
Christian