Hi All,

I'm undertaking an upissue for some services from Tuscany 1.2.1 to
Tuscany 1.3 (using RC1), and I'm facing an issue with the generated
wsdl.

If I deploy these services to Websphere 6.1 on Windows the
soap:address generated is always in the form:

      <soap:address location="http://ip:8080/context/component"/>

Such that the port is fixed at 8080, regardless of the true service uri.

Is this something anyone else has seen previously?  Is there anything
obviously wrong that would cause this issue?  I'm simply using
<binding.ws /> in my composite and can't see anything invalid in my
service - especially given the fact these worked fine in 1.2.1 before
the wsdl generation rewrite.

Cheers,

Dave.

--