Following on from this there has been another problem found in 1.3 with the
new generated wsdl - http://apache.markmail.org/message/fryloi6byuyjqvrl for
which I've raised TUSCANY-2480, could someone take a look at that as I'm out
the rest of the week otherwise i'll pick it up on Monday.

What i think we should do is plan on having an RC2 next Tuesday which will
give time for the two problems to be fixed with the hope that that is the
final RC so we'd get the release officially out by the end of next week. For
that to work RC2 needs to be good, i'm a bit worried about that as there's
only been two people who have posted that they've reviewed RC1 so far. Be a
shame if we need an RC3 because of a problem that could have been found in
RC1 - if you have time please review:
http://apache.markmail.org/message/fmlak6bfhentybf7

   ...ant