As we're sorting out the cwiki admins its reminded me of this, what is the
status of this and do we have any continuum admins in Tuscany able to add
committers to the Tuscany group?

As the notifications are going to start being sent to the mailing list again
i think we should have all committers able to kick off new continuum builds
so they're able to verify if the build is fixed. If not I'll try i'll raise
a JIRA to get my id going again but might as well include anyone else on
that one JIRA as well, I'll also try to get some Tuscany admin's so we can
do this ourselves in future without JIRAs.

   ...ant