Hi all

I've put the minimum of artifacts up at

http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.5.1-RC0/

for people to start kicking the tyres of 1.5.1.

The version is still marked as a snapshot
There are no signatures
There is no update site (building the eclipse dir fails for me with a
dependency problem that I haven't looked at yet
There is no maven repo

All help in getting this into shape is much appreciated with a view to
getting an RC1 out shortly. I've put an empty checklist here

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Release+-+Java+SCA+1.5.1

In case people find that useful

A brief glance at the src rat file shows that a the domain-search
module has crept into the 1.5.1 branch with no Apache headers. I'll
remove this whole module if no one objects. However it's in 1.x also
so the headers will need fixing there.

Regards

Simon