On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Jean-Sebastien
Delfino<jsdelf...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 08/13/2009 10:40 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>>
>> Building from java/sca or java/sca/modules throws the following error:

>> [INFO] Building Apache Tuscany SCA Web JavaScript
>> [INFO] task-segment: [install]
>> [INFO]
>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>> [INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
>> [INFO] [bundle:manifest {execution: bundle-manifest}]
>> java.io.EOFException
>> at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:386)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Clazz.parseClassFile(Clazz.java:75)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Clazz.<init>(Clazz.java:65)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Processor.analyzeJar(Processor.java:159)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Processor.analyzeBundleClasspath(Processor.java:77)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.PackageVersionAnalyzer.analyzeBundleClasspath(PackageVersionAnalyzer.java:44)
>>
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Analyzer.analyze(Analyzer.java:194)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Builder.analyze(Builder.java:95)
>> at aQute.lib.osgi.Analyzer.calcManifest(Analyzer.java:293)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin.getAnalyzer(ManifestPlugin.java:192)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin.getManifest(ManifestPlugin.java:112)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.ManifestPlugin.execute(ManifestPlugin.java:66)
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:227)
>> at
>> org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:218)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>
>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>> at

> [...]

I tried it by setting up a build for the 1.5.1 branch on the Hudson
nightly build machine, the build is still running but it appears to
have got past that module ok, see:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Tuscany-1.5.1-brn/1/console

It does show a warning while building that modules bundle manifest
which is where you're getting a failure so its possible that could be
relevant:

[WARNING] Warning in manifest for
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-web-javascript:jar:1.5.1-SNAPSHOT :
Superfluous export-package instructions:
[org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.web]

   ...ant