If you were to check that out the otest/newlayout directory you should
get the new structure and all the latest code from OASIS. If you were
to run it nearly all the negative tests will fail as we don't have the
correct detailed tests recorded in the test message property file [1].
I'm just going to start the exercise of going through all the tests
again to...

1/ review that the test is still passing correctly
2/ check that any JIRA that were raised previously [2] have now been
closed correctly
3/ raise any new JIRA that are required due to new failures
4/ update the tuscany-oasis-sca-tests-errors.properties file [1] with
the correct message for each negative test.

Note that I've added a "pass 2" column to the table [2] to coordinate
progress for this second pass.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards

Simon