No problems new problems have been reported since the release of
1.3-rc1, and i've made another, more thorough pass through the docs
and build scripts, so i think we are ready to release 1.3 final.

Changes since VelocityTools 1.3-rc1 are as follow:

- Improved "publish" target in build.xml
- Added Christopher Schultz to CONTRIBUTORS
- Minor misc doc updates
- Removed all outdated jakarta URLs i could find
- Changed ant scripts to be explicit about compilation source/targets

There have been no changes to the source code, test code, or examples
since 1.3-rc1.  All tests pass successfully, and there are no further
features or fixes expected for VelocityTools 1.3.  The test build for
this release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/1.3/
(i would have put it at people.apache.org/builds/velocity/tools/13,
but i don't appear to have the necessary karma, and i don't think it
really matters for a test build.)

Please download it, try it out, and vote regarding your support for
doing this release:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.

I plan to tally the results and close the vote sometime after Thursday
11am PST (roughly 72 hours).

My vote is +1