Any Velocity committers want to be a Google Summer of Code mentor?

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCodeMentor

This article has much more detail.
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code/wiki/AdviceforMentors

As far as I can tell, main responsibility is to offer feedback/advice
to a GSOC student about their summer project.  It's recommended this
be in public and on the dev list.  So it's probably stuff you'd be
doing anyway.  (except you get a free T-shirt).

It's recommended that every student have two mentors.  So if the
student application for the Velocity GSOC project gets accepted we'll
need one more.  (I've already signed up).  It probably makes sense to
sign up now rather than later.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations