On 5/16/07, Claude Brisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Le mercredi 16 mai 2007 à 19:50 -0700, Nathan Bubna a écrit :
> > On the next test I made, I ran into the first real problem, I think: the
> > init(Object) method seems to not be called at all on an old request
> > tool. If you've got an idea about this symptome, well "tant
> > mieux" (don't know the english equivalent...), otherwise I'll
> > investigate - it will make me more familiar with the new codebase :-)
>
> does the log description of the toolboxes say whether the tool in
> question is "Old" or not?

Yes, "old" (which -just guessing, correct me if I'm wrong- is synonym to
the fact that it has a "void init(Object data)" method, the one we'd
like to see called).

yeah, it means that we need to support init(Object).  tools should be
treated as "old" if they have an init(Object) method that is NOT
deprecated.  i'm glad it at least identified the tool as "old"
correctly.  now to make sure that init() gets called...

> i thought i had this case supported, but i could be wrong.  i haven't
> tested it much yet.

Somehow reassuring to see you leave a few bugs sometimes...

heh.

  Claude