The next engine RC is almost out. I got a strange error when trying to close the artifact on the nexus repository:

Missing Signature: '/org/apache/velocity/velocity-engine-assembly/2.0/velocity-engine-assembly-2.0.pom.asc' does not exist for 'velocity-engine-assembly-2.0.pom'.

So I have to find out *why* it did happen, and then *how* to append files to an open artifact (or I'll start again...). If anyone does have an idea... I didn't keep the log of the release:prepare and release:perform commands (next time I will), but they ended successfully.

  Claude