A talk would be great. Should we also talk about the tools? Should it be focused only on new features, or include some "philosophical" points of view about top-down frameworks vs bottom-up toolboxes, MVC, etc?

What about building talk content on a shared doc?

A good starting point would be to extract interesting features from [1] and [2].

  Claude

[1] http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/changes.html
[2] http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/changes.html

Geir,