And it should be better to first push out a release of the engine (there is at least one CVE on the jdom dependency).

Ah, and follow the movement and make the javax => jakarta migration, shouldn't we? Then, how? Does it imply a major version change? If yes, it means two releases per module...

  Claude

PS - read somewhere on twitter: "I wish to know how many man-years the whole #Java developers community wasted on the idiotic javax -> jakarta migration so far, and more important I wish there could be a way to make @Oracle to pay for it."