a big +1 from me.

i wish we had enough access to svn where we can install a formatter as a
pre-checkin filter, but we do not. so i think everyone should upgrade to
eclipse 3.3 (if they yhavent already) and enable save-action: code
formatting. we should set a date when we would run formatting on the entire
codebase as well.

-igor