Figures: it wasn't a form postback. Just needed to throw in a Model between
the repeater and the List. Strange how it worked without the model locally,
but broke once on GAE. Must be the clustering.

Does it make sense for me to open up Jiras while improving the built-in
wicket examples? Or is there some simpler, less nagging way?

-Clint