Hi Zilvinas, thank u for the test!

We actually have different issues. I described mine at

The tester setup the next request cycle just after process the request
triggered by the mocked AJAX event.
It differs from 1.4 where the request setup was made just before the next
processRequestCycle.
So in the 1.5 you don't need methods like setParametersForNextRequest,
because the current request set on tester is the one that will be
dispatched. So if you want to access it after process the request, you need
to use methods like getLastRequest.

I'm sending your test case back with mentioned changes.

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos