On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Martin Makundi
<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:
> We use only Ajax or non-Ajax components. No fallbacks. I think in the
> (near) future we don't really need fallbacks. Everything is javascript
> nowdays. Only mammooths are fallback.
>
> From that perspective it seems excess to add code to make something
> nice that is not going to exist for long.
>
> Ofcourse the opposite is also true, if we make fallbacks very
> comfortable and widely supported, people will continue using
> non-javascript devices longer than necessary.

The developers of Wicket won't be influencing whether people use JS or
not, and we don't influence the people who make the decisions on
whether or not an app needs to support JS / non-JS users.  We provide
a framework for supporting whatever needs to be supported - within
reason.  I think that for the short-term, we still will have many apps
that need to support both.  We just want to know what's the best way
to support those developers who have to support both.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com