Johan (and others),

  I just noticed this thread (and then noticed that you cc'd me).  I never
have actually run websphere for any of my applications.  I was on-site at a
client and they had this problem.  We dug through it, I committed that
extension point and then immediately wiped it from my memory :)

  This commit didn't actually "fix" anything for this situation.  It simply
gave the client a way that they could override sendRedirect.  IIRC they
overrode it and converted URLs from relative to absolute before passing the
redirect off to the servlet response.  They had tons of app-specific
URL-handling code, but the same idea should work for anyone (I think).

  HTH

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com