Hello

I want to create a datatable which contains 2 columns. The first column should
represent a state (started/stopped) and the second one should contain a button
which depends on the state of the first column (start button / stop button).

If the state is started the stop button should be rendered and if the state is
stopped the start button should be rendered. The starting and stopping is an
asynchronous process so it will need an unknown amount of time until the state
change to started or stopped.

I want to click the rendered button to start the certain process to start or
stop. After the unknown amount of time when the start or stop process
successfully finished the state of that row should change automatically. How
can I realize it with ajax? I have no idea how to start. I hope someone can
help me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig