Not strictly necessary, but I would like to merge WICKET-6503:

Have fun
Sven

Am 29.12.2017 um 06:02 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Hello All,

Is it time for release?

There are long holidays upcoming here, so I can send more time on Wicket
:)))

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Martijn Dashorst <