> > +                       random = SecureRandom.getInstanceStrong();
> >

> Since we have now CryptingPageStore it is possible that an application
> store some pages with algo X.
> If the application is clustered and rolling upgrade is done with a new
> version of JDK it is possible that the new best strong algo is now Y.
> In this case the application won't be able to decrypt the old pages.

The implementation of the random source does not matter for encryption
and decryption of pages. The only thing that matters is that the
random source provides secure random data for the keys.

> > +public interface ISecureRandomSupplier
>
> nit: no need of `public` in interfaces

I know, but I don't like it when an interface is not public. I never
understood why the public keyword is optional for interfaces anyway.
All interfaces in the JDK are public as well.

I've pushed a commit with the other improvements. I don't know why I
used WicketTester as superclass, it did work :)

Best regards,
Emond