Hi Martin and Sebastien,

I see no need for checking if CSP is enabled or not. It is not hard to
write your code to comply to even the strictest CSP. If it works with
the strict CSP, it will also work when CSP is disabled or with a less
strict CSP. Simply follow the few rules explained in the user guide.
Note that if your library needs to check if a nonce is required, this
is already supported, see
ContentSecurityPolicyEnforcer.isNonceEnabled().

Our application uses WiQuery and several other frameworks, and I only
had to make minor changes to make this application fully compliant
with the strict CSP. No changes were required to WiQuery. A small
change is required to the ChartJS library we use
(https://github.com/haster/java-chartjs) because ChartJS tries to
insert a stylesheet into the head. This stylesheet has to be rendered
via Wicket to get the nonce.

Best regards,
Emond