Hi Andrea,

Stateful is fine, stateless is not. A component cannot keep a stable
id when it's stateless. I'm trying out a change that forbids
getBehaviorId() for stateless behaviors, and I'm hitting a few tests
with stateless ajax. I don't see how this is supposed to work anyway.
We request the component to store the id of a certain behavior, but it
must do so in a stateless way. IMHO that's impossible. The component
will be discarded, along with its state and the stored id at the end
of the request. No way of guaranteeing that the same component with
the same behavior at the same index will exist at the next request.

This brings me back to my suggested change in the documentation: only
stateful behaviors have guaranteed stable ids. You can request the id
of a stateless behavior, but (in my current implementation) it may
change when you remove behaviors from the component.

Emond