Hi Santiago,

It's always nice to get some help in maintaining Wicket. Wicket has
always been strong wrt security. That's one of the reasons why at
Topicus we use it to power our Identity and Access Management solution
called Topicus KeyHub.

Just a few weeks ago I filed the following ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6786 . Wicket already has
some form of CSRF protection, but it uses the Origin header to detect
cross-site requests. This works most of the time, but is not as
reliable as using the new fetch metadata. IMHO the current
implementation should be enhanced with support for the fetch metadata
headers, with a fallback to the old approach. I haven't had the time
to work on the implementation, but it's on my todo list.

I must admit I did not yet know about the existence of trusted types.
I do think Wicket would be a good fit for that protection. It already
defines clear paths through which the DOM can be manipulated.

Best regards,
Emond