Hello
Yes I have tried to add it through the management console. That was the
issue, I mean EI loses the created data (through management console) source
after restart.
The only way that is working is adding it manually in
custom-datasources.xml or master-datasources.xml. This is happening in more
than one computer(one ubuntu and one mac) and with different types of SQL
providers (MSSQL, using both microsoft and JTDS libs and MySql).
I restart EI using bin/integrator.sh and it shows me in terminal the
following error:
*Caused by: org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.common.DataSourceException: Error
in secure load of data source meta info: An error occurred while decrypting
data.*
*...*
*Caused by: org.wso2.carbon.core.util.CryptoException: A crypto service
implementation has not been registered.*

I've downloaded the binary from :
https://wso2.com/integration/previous-releases/