Hi all,

Tested the following in APICTL 3.2.0 - RC2.

1. Setting up environments (add/remove/listing)
2. API/APP import/export and updating
3. API listing and searching
4. API Product support basic functionalities
5. Configuring environment specific params
6. Lifecycle update of deployed API

No blockers found.

[+ Stable] +1 to proceed with the release.

Thanks!
Hiranya Abeyrathne
Software Engineer,

*WSO2, Inc. *