Hi all,

I did a smoke test of publishing statistics for API, Proxies, Sequences and
Endpoints with tracing enabled in a linux environment with JDK 8 and found
no blocker issues.

Hence +1 for release.

Thanks !
Nirothipan

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 3:09 PM Chanika Geeganage <chan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Verified the folder structure, files inside the package. No blockers
> found. +1 to proceed.
>
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 2:47 PM Arunan Sugunakumar <aru...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I tested the following functionalities.
>>
>>    - Tested the published statistics, trace events for API, Proxy,
>>    Inbound EP, and Endpoints from Micro Integrator 1.2.0
>>    - Configured MySQL database for Portal and Server and verified the
>>    above in Mac Environment
>>
>> No blockers found. +1 to release.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Arunan
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 1:21 PM Nadeeshani Pathirennehelage <
>> nadeesha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> +1 from the Security Team as the required security scans got completed.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nadeeshani.

>>> Pathirennehelage Nadeeshani
>>> Senior Software Engineer
>>> Security & Compliance Team
>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>> mobile : +94 716545223
>>>

>> --
>> *Sugunakumar Arunan*
>> Software Engineer | WSO2
>>
>> Email : aru...@wso2.com
>> Mobile : +94766016272
>> Web : http://wso2.com
>> <https://wso2.com/signature>
>>

> --
>
> *Chanika Geeganage* | WSO2 Inc.
>
> (m) +94-77-3522586 | (e) chan...@wso2.com
>
> <https://wso2.com/signature>

*M Nirothipan* | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 772 172 692 | (e) nirothipan at wso2.com
[image: http://wso2.com/signature] <http://wso2.com/signature>