Hi all,

This vote has been open for more than 72 hours and has received 30 +1s and
0 -1s. Hence we are closing the vote and proceeding with the release.
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to test the 5.11.0 RC1 and vote.

Thank you,
WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team.

*Nipuni Paaris* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 077 9028904 | (w) +94 011 2145345 | (e): nipu...@wso2.com
[image: https://wso2.com/signature] <https://wso2.com/signature>