I've had the *.xsd and *.xsdconfig files picked up by passing a *directory* to the "schema" attribute on the <xmlbean> task.

This causes everything in the directory to be included in the schema compilation. So try something like:

  <xmlbean schema="/a/schema/dir"
           destfile="some.jar"
           classpath="lib/xbean.jar:lib/jsr173_api.jar"/>

  Hope that helps.

Eddie

Sascha Sadat-Guscheh wrote:
hi ..

for the last 2 month i've been using scomp to generate my xmlbeans stuff. because we are working in a bigger group now, it's now not very useful that each programmer needs to know how to run scomp. Therefore i wanted to write an ant task which looks like this:

<taskdef name="xmlbean"
    classname="org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.XMLBean"
    classpath="lib/xbean.jar:lib/jsr173_api.jar" />

<target name="build.transport.data">
   <xmlbean schema="some-schema.xsd" destfile="some.jar"
       javasource="1.5" classpath="lib/xbean.jar:lib/jsr173_api.jar" />
</target>

so far so good, but i run into some problems:
- the generating process doesn't find the some-schema.xsdconfig (which is in the same directory) and i can't find a option for the ant-task (contrary to scomp) to specify the xsdconfig scomp -out some.jar -javasource 1.5 -src /src some-schema.xsd some-schema.xsdconfig (this call works fine!) - when i use the option javasource="1.4" the jar gets generated but the package info is wrong (information which is in the .xsdconfig file) - when i use the option javasource="1.5" i get an compilation error (generics not supported), which is really strange, because there's only a jdk1.5 installed on the machine

any ideas?

c sascha