In WSAD 5.1.1 and now also in RSA, I set the parent last setting on the EAR
file in the server.  This means that the class loader looks for the class
in the application ear file first before looking for it in the server.
Therefore it will find the QName class that is part of XMLBeans rather than
the one on the server.

Honor Chan
612 47837

|         |           Raja             |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           il.com>          |
|         |           Sent by: news    |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           rg>              |
|         |           26/01/2007 06:41 |
|         |           dev              |

  |       To:       dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
                                 |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: WSAD5.1.1 class path clashes with
javax.xml.namespace.QName                              |
  |Classification:  |-------------------|

  |                 | ( ) In-Confidence |

  |                 | ( ) Unclassified  |

  |                 |-------------------|

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use XMLBeans 2.0.0 within WSAD 5.1.1.  While converting the
> xml document into java objects using the parse method I get the following
> error
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.namespace.QName: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V not found
>       at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.<clinit>(Locale.java:130)
>       at
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse
(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:208)
>       at

au.gov.hic.agedCare.schemas.agedCareMessage.AgedCareMessageDocument$Factory.par

se(AgedCareMessageDocument.java:51)

*
> NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named

above and may contain privileged
> and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this
message you are hereby
> notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action based
upon
it. If you received this message
> in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views
expressed
in this message are those of
> the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them
be the views of Medicare Australia.

****

Hi, I am stuck with same problem. Can you please tell me how you solved it?
 Thanks
 Raja