On 03/11/2013 10:48 PM, John Watlington wrote:

That policy is fine but perhaps needs to be more visible to the
people going into areas where secure laptops were distributed and
we should try to be helpful to those people when they request
developer keys.

If someone isn't being helpful about providing developer keys, let me
know.

No specific instances that I know of but for some of these people its a daunting task especially if they have limited Internet. Just a friendly reminder that some of these people may need a bit of hand holding. I know because I've helped several of them in the past and sometimes it can be a bit frustrating. :)

--
Richard A. Smith  <rich...@laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child