Yes, wikimedia servers will be unreachable.  That is their decision.

Many other servers already do not permit connection, and this varies by
geography of IP address, based on local laws or a server owner's assessment of
market value.

We have no plans to upgrade for XO-1.5.

Is not a problem on NL3 or ED20 models with OLPC OS 20.04.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 06:57:09AM -0700, pe...@easthope.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> System 13.2.8 on a XO 1.5 here.
>
> Open epiphany and open
> https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html .
>
> Logjam vulnerability is reported.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logjam_(computer_security)
>
> A specific consequence is that a wikimedia server will not permit a
> connection from this epiphany after September 25, 2020. Ie. Wikipedia
> & etc. will become inaccessible with this browser.  =8~(
>
> I guess you fellas are aware of all that.  Is there any plan to
> introduce an appropriate upgrade?
>
> Thanks,                              ... Peter E.
>
> --
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon
> Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/