At 05:23 PM 10/19/2003, you wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Carlo Gebhardt wrote:

>I have writen an xkb layout for the Logitech Elite Keyboard.
>Maybe someone can use it or it will be included into XFree.

All code submissions and patches, should be filed in bugzilla at:
http://bugs.xfree86.org as individual uncompressed file
attachments (not cut and pasted into the comment field).  All
patches should be in the unified diff format and created against
the current CVS head preferably.  A unified diff can be created
by doing:

diff -Naur xc.orig xc > yourpatch.patch

Excuse me, but I have never seen that rule on the website anywhere.
Where did it come from?  Is this your particular preference?  If so
you should state so plainly and not make it a rule of the Project's.

Georgina