On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 12:37:29PM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>Michel Dänzer wrote:
>>>Well, you know, XFree86's disregard for offers to help made by
>>>developers that have been with the project for over two years are
>>>certainly part of the problem.
>>
>> Err, this is about bug triage, which you can do just as well as
>> everybody else.
>
>No, this is about my submitting Cygwin-specific bugs that can't actually
>be assigned to me for committing them, even though I am the "expert" on
>Cygwin/XFree86.  This thread started to point out the hypocrisy of the
>situation and to see what the official response to this was.

When I discussed this with you privately a while ago all I got were
disrespectful and insulting responses.  Now there is more of the same.
As a volunteer myself, I don't have to take this type of attitude from
you or from anyone else.  And I won't.

David
--
David Dawes
Founder/committer/developer                     The XFree86 Project