> attached patch will fix segfault in log.c.
> Segfault arise while reopening of "shared" files. The solusion for this is:
> while reopening of log files walk logfiles reverse and seek for allready
> reopened one, if found then point FILE pointer to already reopened and try
> the same with next log file...
>
> Comments and votes please ...

yep, +1, commited in a slightly changed form.

Alexander, please keep the otehr patch chunks also updated against
current cvs. Which means if we commit patches, we may change then
slightly, ie. concerning source code formating etc., so this parts
come up again in a later patch from you which shouldn't.

This is only to make it easier for us all.

Anyway, thanks for the above ;)

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG