Hi list,

I'm wondering how (which means in which source directory organization)
we should add new foobox'es (ie. smppbox, emibox, sqlbox, etc.)?!

Those are 'server-side' implementations and use Kannel's internal
message communication to act as an smsbox attached to bearerbox.

I'd like to keep them in seperated cvs modules. This makes Kannel the
"core" system and if you need server implementations you can "plug-in"
the smppbox or other.

How should this be organized conferning source tree layout and build
process? Any ideas?

A nice approach would be something like

  $ ./configure --with-server smppbox

and the corresponsing files from cvs module smppbox would go into a
directory gateway/servers/smppbox.

Or maybe --with-addon?! Comments please.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80