At 11:33 AM 4/4/03 +0200, Stipe Tolj wrote:
Nisan Bloch wrote:

> mm.. this is a bug we found the other day.. i cannot get to the code now,
> will pull patch later.

why is this a bug? It's non logical that you process messages with
same receiver/sender. At least in my considerations ;)

yes,.. i must get onto the servers and pull the code.. but basically the swapping of sender and receiver was changed with the new dlr scheme, but not chased into the smpp mdule properly.

also i have seen some providers where the destination of the MO is blank...
and others where the dlr deliver_sm has the src/dest as the original dest of the MT.

nisan

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG