On Dienstag, August 19, 2003, at 05:01 Uhr, Mat wrote:

Hi list,
I was wondering why kannel does not have a callback mechanism so that when an MT
fails and an NACK is returned after the UCP 52, we can directly update our DB.
As some operators does not allow notifications (UCP 53), we have to grep/perl/sed
our logfiles, which can be heavy and intrinsecly inconsitent. The current DLR mechanism
does that very well, so I'm pretty sure the current code base allow to add this easily.
We would just have to provide an "mtID" during the call to /cgi-bin/sendsms ,
which would be reforwarded to an url defined in the config file, or given as
an urlencoded parameter to sendsms.
Did I miss something? Are there any people who implemented such feature?
Does that feature interrest someone ? If we provide a patch, will it be integrated ?

I dont know what your problem is...
if the message is NACK'ed at submission, you get SMSC delivery failed report...

Andreas Fink
Global Networks Switzerland AG

Tel: +41-61-6666333 Fax: +41-61-6666334 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]