hi again,

yep, that's a good idea to remember all us on our todo list ;)
Slava, why not just modify your patch in order to not use "yet another
thread"? as I can see, you have done the most work for it, simple kill the
thread and put function call to another appropriate place should do the
trick? that will have also advantages for you, no need to patch kannel ;)

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Fon: +49 (0211) 74 84 51 80
Fax: +49 (0211) 277 49 109

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.centrium.de
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 98063111

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.